What VinoShipper does
- Helps you to ship to more states and increase direct sales
- Stays up to date with the ever-changing direct shipping regulations in each state
- 3rd party age verification on all customers, ensuring minors cannot make a purchases
- Supplies PCI and ADA compliant shopping cart and club registration
- Ensures that every sale is fully compliant, even when it ships out of state
Included at no additional cost:
- Regulatory Compliance Experts: Our compliance is robust. We monitor regulatory changes and immediately implement any required updates so that you don’t have to worry about them.
- Tax Reports: Our application tracks all applicable sales and excise taxes. In the states where VinoShipper qualifies as a Marketplace Facilitator, we will charge and pay state sales tax on your behalf at no additional cost.
- Signature Ready Reports: Direct-shipping excise tax reports are always available to print or upload.
Third-Party Age Verification: We verify, at the time of purchase, that a legal transaction is taking place. This includes age verification at the time of purchase through IDology, as well as state required adult signature upon delivery by the carrier.
Volume & Household Limits: Quantity limits vary from state to state. VinoShipper monitors cumulative orders to ensure that all limits are respected.
Dry Zip codes: Some Zip codes do not allow the shipment of alcohol products; we manage those restrictions, keeping all sales compliant.
Receipts & Custom Messages: You can customize messaging on receipts.
Integrated Shopping Cart & Club: Every account includes a fully compliant PCI and ADA shopping cart & club registration that integrates with most hosted websites. This provides a seamless shopping experience.